I am so excited to feature one of my own talented friends today! Busy Mama Beanie Boutique was founded by a full-time working mother of two young children who needed to have a hobby where she could sit down and relax. (We can all relate, right??) Learning to crochet was on her “Bucket List” so she taught herself to crochet via YouTube tutorials. (I seriously love her drive and determination.) This little hobby quickly turned into an obsession. The creativity is constantly flowing as she comes up with new color schemes and styles for hats and accessories. Products for any age can be made and custom requests are encouraged! …and just a little side note…I may or may not have been the person who got her addicted to specialty yarn on Etsy…. 😉
But the awesomeness doesn’t stop there. No, it doesn’t. Julie donates 40% of her shop proceeds to charity! Let me say that again: 40 PERCENT of her proceeds to charity!!! So when you order something from Julie, you’re doing 3 things:
1) Allowing a busy mama to sit down, relax, and crochet. 🙂
2) Supporting Julie’s family.
3) Giving money to a great cause!
Julie has graciously offered a GIVEAWAY for today!! Check out this gorgeous, dainty, perfect little newborn headband. (I secretly want to win this for my own collection.)
So, how can you win? Easy peasy. Follow the steps below, come back and leave comments on the blog. You can enter a separate comment for each step. Done.
1) Become a fan of Jaci Forshtay | Photographer, or if you already are a fan – great! – give a little shout out on my page.
2) Become a fan of Busy Mama Beanie Boutique, or if you are already a fan – great!, tell her I sent you… “JFP sent me! Thanks for the giveaway!” …or something like that. 🙂
3) Update your status to share the giveaway with friends. Link to our FB pages from your FB page using the @ symbol. (Example: “It’s Spotlight Monday! Jaci Forshtay | Photographer is featuring Busy Mama Beanie Boutique …and there’s a giveaway!!”)
DON’T FORGET TO COME BACK AND LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW, one comment for each step you did…the winners will be chosen randomly from the blog comments.
Good luck, everyone! –jaci–
**Vendors – Want to be in the “spotlight”? Please contact me at [email protected] for consideration.**