JUNE 16th – Warsaw, IN
Come learn how I conduct a newborn session from beginning to end!! We’ll discuss set-up & preparation and how I work with parents as well as camera and shooting techniques. You’ll get to watch my session workflow, see different soothing approaches, and learn my posing techniques. We will have 3 newborn sessions during the day . We’ll end the day with some Q&A as well as time for post-processing, where we will edit images from the day’s sessions. Attendees will be able to use all images captured for your portfolio and marketing.
Limited to 6 photographers
Tuition: $700 per photographer
* Lunch and snacks will be provided throughout the day.
Every workshop attendee will receive a “goodie bag” filled with items and coupons from my fabulous vendors!
* * * * * *
* Every attendee should have….
– A DSLR and be familiar with their camera – shooting in Manual with a basic knowledge of aperture, ISO, and shutter speed.
– A 50mm or 35mm prime lens – I primarily shoot with my 50mm.
– A basic knowledge of Photoshop. I also use Lightroom in my workflow, but you do not have to be familiar with LR.
* Attendees are welcome to bring a laptop to work alongside of me when we cover post-processing.
* * * * * *
A retainer of $350 is due to reserve your Workshop spot, with the remainder due within (14) days of the class. Retainer is non-refundable but transferrable if used within 60 days of initial reservation or if you can find a replacement before the workshop.
TO REGISTER: Please email Jaci at email@example.com with your business name and FB page/website/blog information and PayPal address to reserve your spot. If the PayPal invoice is not paid within 24 hours, the spot will be opened to the next photographer on the wait list.